Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Triplets! {Frisco Baby Photographer}

One of my PAMOM moms asked me to photograph her triplets because she needed some holiday pictures done. I have triplets her age too so I knew this was not going to be any easy feat! We chose to stick nearby their house so they would be familiar and hopefully cooperate. They didn't want to sit down for me which I figured...mine won't sit for me either! But we did get some great fun shots playing in their backyard and at their neighborhood park. We had a blast and they are such a wonderful trio! Miss A, Miss B and Mr. C are below...check out the cuteness!


DSC_0092

DSC_0100

DSC_0180

DSC_0278

DSC_0400

DSC_0410

DSC_0425

DSC_0521

DSC_0532

3 comments:

Kim K. said...

Love the shot of them looking at the ducks! Too cute!

Amii said...

Too cute! Love the one where their backs are to the camera!

CapturedbyTrisha said...

Adorable! My fav is the 3 of them looking @ the ducks in the water!<3

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP